Donate to the Metastasis Research Society
Please consider joining us and donating to support our mission to advance patient-centered metastasis research worldwide and stop cancer metastasis from stealing lives.
We are very grateful for your donation and support of metastasis research.
If you prefer to send a check, please send your donation to:
The Metastasis Research Society
Attention: Conor Lynch, PhD
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
SRB-3, 12902 Magnolia Dr
Tampa, FL 33612
Your Donation Supports Our Ability to Improve Outcomes for Metastatic Patients Worldwide By:
- Organizing metastasis-related conferences including our International Biennial Congress to promote the exchange of information amongst stakeholders (patients, researchers and clinicians)
- Aiding the career development of young investigators trying to build careers in metastasis research, which has become increasingly difficult due to insufficient funding
- Promoting collaborations and sharing of resources/techniques between key stakeholders in metastasis research and treatment globally
- Educating the metastatic patient community to enable them to make more informed treatment choices
Future Goals of the MRS Are Only Made Possible With Your Donations:
- Directly fund research designed to support the most innovative and promising studies in cancer metastasis (our initial goal is 3 grants of $30,000 each)
- Fund small research exchange grants that will provide investigators with the financial support needed to access training, tools, and reagents from expert labs
in order to learn cutting-edge techniques needed to carry out a specific metastasis-focused project or set of experiments
- Fund travel stipends for members of the metastatic patient community to attend MRS-organized conferences on metastasis
Note: The MRS is a registered 501(c)6 non-profit in the USA. We are in the process of changing to 501(c)3 tax status, which will make donations made within the US tax-deductible. This change will not affect our mission in any way. While we can currently accept donations to support our mission, they are not yet tax-deductible in the US.